Search Engine Optimization ( SEO )
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of making sure your website appears high in the search engines for keywords and key phrases you want to be associated with.
In the competitive online world, simply having a website is no longer enough if you want an edge on your competitors. A website, however well designed and carefully constructed, serves no real purpose if nobody pays it a visit or doesn’t sale your product or service.
SEO is not about stuffing keywords and trying to trick Google. It’s about using proven techniques to ensure your site is designed, built, written and linked to in such a way that Google (or any other search engine for that matter) rates it highly, customers find you, and you make sales.
At Innovative Solution we have years of experience in developing long-lasting SEO strategies across a range of sites, from budget-conscious start-ups and small businesses to multinational brands.
Why Innovative Solution
- Proven success across diverse vertical channels within competitive online markets, on websites ranging from brochure sites to e-Commerce.
- A dedicated experienced SEO team with excellent up-to-date knowledge of search marketing methodology, web marketing techniques and emerging trends.
- We use only good web practice that conforms to the ethical guidelines laid down by the search engines to ensure your website achieves and maintains the best rankings.
- A single point of contact for all SEO related queries.
We guarantee our SEO services are:
- Honest and ethical: We always use techniques that fall within search engine guidelines.
- Effective : We target our results and focus on driving sales rather than getting over excited about traffic or positions
- Transparent : We take the time to explain what we’re doing and why we’re doing it
SEO strategy includes:
- Initial Report
- Keyword research
- Competition analysis
- Goal setup
- Homepage Optimisation
- Top-Level Page Optimisation
- Interior Page Optimisation**
- On-page Optimization
- Focus Kewords
- Title Tag Optimization
- Keywords & Description Optimization
- Other Metatag Optimization
- Header Tag Optimization
- Image & Hyperlink Optimization
- Alt Tags Optimised
- Google Sitemaps Installation & Verification
- Robots.txt Optimization
- W3c Validation
- Working on HTML Source Code
- PageRank Sculpting
- Other Activities
- Google, Yahoo & MSN Sitemap Creation
- Google Base Feeds *
- Google Analytics (Statistics)
- Current Performance
- Monthly SEO Report
Get Free Quotation
- Off-page Optimization
- Local Search Website Optimization
- Local Search Engine Submission
- Customer Review Submission
- Google product submission
- hCard Integration
- Updating Pages for Local Search
- Web 2.0 & Social Media Optimization
- Social Bookmarking
- Video Submission
- RSS Feeds
- Online Press Release
- Press Release Distribution
- Account Setup on Twitter
- Links submission on Twitter
- Facebook Business Page Creation
- Links Submission on Facebook Business page
- Profile creation on other social websites
- Video File Submission (Provided by client***)
- Blog Setup on Blogger
- Optimised Blog posts submission on blog
- other social bookmarking
- Link Building
- Manual Link Requests to Related Sites
- Manual SEO Friendly Directory Submissions
- Business Directory Submissions
- Deep Link Submission
- Do-Follow Social Bookmark Links
- Do-Follow Forum Links
- Do-Follow Web 2.0 Links
- One way quality link build up
- Guess Blogging
- Article Syndication
- Unique SEO friendly Article Writing
- Link Wheel Creation with 10 blog posts
- Classified ads creation
- Classifieds ads Submission
The Benefits of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) :
- High quality traffic:
A well-executed optimization campaign will deliver traffic actively searching for the products or services you offer. Web site visitors will bring significantly increased business enquiries at the point when they want to know more about you and your service/product
- Good Return On Investment:
A targeted strategy will deliver qualified and increased web site traffic as the more people find your web site, the more search engines index it! This is achieved with extensive keyword research and ongoing continued optimisation and marketing. Your investment will soon start to pay for itself as your products and company awareness improves.
- Promotion that doesn’t sleep:
Imagine having your own marketing and promotions company working exclusively just for you! One that works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days every year
- Increase brand visibility:
SEO can give your brand a high international profile – and for a comparatively low and cost-effective investment.
- Long term positioning:
Once in place, a properly designed and optimised site should be maintained in the rankings. This compares very favourably to sustaining an ongoing but unpredictable PPC campaign.
- Cost Efficiency:
Search engine optimisation outperforms all other forms of online marketing in terms of Return On Investment and generation of qualified leads.
Whilst pay per click is important, it will never replace the requirement for organic search engine optimisation.
Contact us to arrange free consultation meeting.