Pay per click Marketing (PPC)
Pay per click (PPC) is the fastest way to get listed on first page of Google and other search engines. It is quick, efficient and cost effective way of driving near immediate traffic to your website.
These ads appear at the top or on the right side of the organic search listings or anywhere on the content page, known as CPC/cost per click advertisements.
It involves advertisers bidding for keywords that they believe their target audience will type in when looking for a product/service, in order for their adverts to appear in the Sponsored Links/Ads sections of the search results.
It is called PPC (Pay Per Click) because the advertiser only pays when a user clicks on the their advert. The price that advertisers pay for each individually chosen keyword will differ from advertiser to advertiser, based on their maximum Cost Per Click (CPC), which is the highest price an advertiser is willing to pay for a single advert click, and their Quality Score, which takes into account the relevancy of the ad. The significance of quality score is that it no longer means you can be locked out of a position within the sponsored links based on your CPC. This is where we come in.
We can build and optimise your campaign based on your exact requirements, whether it is more traffic, more leads, more conversions or all of the above
Your business goals become our business goals. We get to know you, your business, and most importantly, your target audience
We endeavor to achieve excellent Quality Scores against all aspects of your campaign, which means paying a lower CPC and achieving a higher average position.
We write compelling & engaging ad copy that encourages the visitors you want.
- Combined automated and hands-on PPC management
- Automated bid management and response tools supervised by human PPC strategists and experts
- Get the best of both worlds for your campaign
- Total control over your budget
- Targeted, affordable, and accountable campaigns
- Total transparency on advertising spend return at the click of a mouse
- Strategic bids on a 24/7 basis
- A single point of contact for multi-territory, multilingual campaigns
- Campaign management on all the heavyweight suppliers in the PPC marketplace and any niche engines
- Accurate campaign localisation by our international, multilingual teams
- If preferred, a single point of contact for the supervision of complex, multi-territory campaigns
- Advanced reporting covering past, present and future
- Advanced reporting with close attention to the details
- Information provided includes analysis, trends and constant recommendations to maximize your ROI on every click
- Our full data transparency pledge
- We believe that the data in our campaigns belongs to the client
- Full and completely transparent access to campaign data
- Flexible Management Fee Systems
- We offer a number of management fee systems to better suit your goals and campaign
- Increased efficiency: our clients find that the overall spend is normally less than they would pay running a self-managed, unmonitored account
- Make the Most of Content Networks
- Campaigns on Google and Yahoo’s content networks expand your marketing reach to targeted audiences and are perfect for building brand awareness as well as driving clicks and sales
- Content Network campaigns can take many formats, from image adverts to click to play videos, providing excellent support to offline campaigns as well as driving an uplift in bookings from more traditional PPC campaigns
- Appear on Google Local Business Adverts
- Local business ads enable you to target your products and services to customers per location
- Local Business Ads can provide excellent incremental growth per month as well as giving your brand comprehensive exposure on Google Maps and Google Earth
- Go hand in hand with the leader: bigmouthmedia was the first UK agency to embrace this new advertising medium